Introduction

Hi! My name is Shane O'Donnell.

Here's a little bit about myself:


  • I am currently 19 years old and I live in Maynooth.
  • I went to school in Maynooth all my life. 
  • For Primary School I attended an all boys school.
  • For Secondary School I attended a mixed school.
  • I work part-time for Carphone Warehouse.
  • My pastimes include cycling, going out with my friends and gaming.
  • I live with my parents and my only sibling, Niall, who is two years older than me.
  • Niall doesn’t go to college because he has a disability.
  • My favourite food is pizza, closely followed by chicken (of any type).
  • My favourite place is Vilamoura in Portugal, which I have been to pretty much every year since I was 6 years old.
  • My favourite computer game series of all time is the Forza Horizon series.
  • I’ve had a passion for cars of all types since I was 10 years old, which began when I watched Top Gear for the first time.
  • My dream car is a Lamborghini Aventador because it’s so outrageous.
  • My dream holiday destination is the Maldives.
  • My favourite colour is blue, but I also really like black.
  • My first job was in Centra in Maynooth. I hated it.
  • I did the Leaving Cert in June. 
  • My best memory from Secondary School was when I went on a tour to Andorra & Barcelona during Transition Year.
  • My least favourite memory from Secondary school was the first day of fifth year.
  • I’ve never broken any bones.
  • I’ve only been in hospital for my own health reasons once, although I can’t count the amount of times I’ve been to hospitals with my brother.
  • My favourite drink is an ice cold Heineken.
  • I’m currently taking driving lessons and I’m eagerly awaiting the day when I can finally drive myself wherever I’d like.


I look forward to meeting and working with some of you!

Comments